Please join us for the Sartell Chamber Monthly Meeting...outdoors and in-person! There is time for great networking, good conversation and social distancing! Schedule of events is below. Thank you to FaceTime Business Resources for hosting this meeting.
This will run as an "in-person zoom call". Meaning there will be a camera person outdoors with us streaming right into zoom for those watching at home. If you are an in-person attendee you may want to tune into the zoom call, too, to see PPT's etc, but it is not required.
Only those attending in person will be eligible for door prizes
- Bring your own lawn chair, pop-up tent (if applicable), and lunch- UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE SPONSOR WILL NOT BE PROVIDING LUNCH
- There will be an area for you to sign yourself in
- We will encourage all to stay within the social distancing guidelines
- This will be open to the first 50 registrants
- During introductions, if you are in person, you will be introduced by the Chamber President and then you can stand up, wave and un-mute yourself on the zoom call if you want to say something additional- not required
- All updates (City, School, Chamber) and the Sponsor presentation will be done live on the stage without PPT's. The PPT's will be broadcast on the zoom call